Dino Rang is a character in the Skylanders series. He is a playable one and has appeared in 3 games.
Unlike most unruly dinosaurs, Dino-Rang has a calm and collected demeanor. However, if anyone calls him a dragon by mistake, Dino-Rang will lose his cool, resulting in a furious display of whirling boomerangs.
- Despite not being shown in the picture in the Xbox 360 version, the Obsidian Armor upgrade gives him spiky Shoulder Pads.
- He speaks with an Australian accent.
- His catchphrase is a play on the phrase "Come Rain or Shine".
- Dino-Rang's Soul Gem ability may be a reference to The Legend of Zelda series where the ability to pick up items with a boomerang has been a staple ability for many years.
- He also has a few similarities towards Godzilla in the millenium series as both are reptilian, colored green and have red stegosaurus plates.
- He also resembles Reptile from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
- He shares a few similarities with Bunnymund from Dreamworks' Rise of the Guardians, they both speak in a Australian accent and have boomerangs.