High School Musical 3: Senior Year is a dancing party game for the Wii, Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 2. A port was made for the Nintendo DS and the game is made by Disney.
Players take the role of Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad or Taylor, or can customize their own Wildcat, using a variety of outfits, shoes and hairstyles. In addition, the game features various multiplayer modes, including competitive and cooperative play. In competitive mode, users can earn power-ups to affect other players' performances, while in cooperative mode players need to dance simultaneously and in sync to earn high scores. Fans can also follow along to choreography from the stars, and complete songs to earn points and unlock new songs, clothing and characters.
- Dance to favorite High School Musical songs from all three films
- Play as familiar characters including Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, Taylor, Kelsi, and Zeke or create and customize a unique Wildcat
- Engage in competitive multiplayer dance-offs for a fun dance party experience
- Earn points by learning dance moves from “High School Musical” characters to unlock songs, clothing and characters
- Interact with scenes by activating special effects