Highborn is a strategy game for the iOS. It is made by Jet Set Games and rated 7+
- A New Strategy – A unique blend of strategic movement and 3D combat caters to a variety of gameplay styles and offers lots of replayability.
- Multiplay at Your Pace – Turn-based gaming lets you think, then act in round-based play via OpenFeint, with simultaneous games and player-to-player chat.
- Many Styles of Play – Unlock hero characters for access to different abilities, play styles, and strategies.
- Achieve Greatness – More than 25 achievements to unlock, including judicious use of turns, using units as bait, and making it through an entire mission without capturing support structures.
- More Challenges in Chapter 2 – Double the gameplay with an in-app purchase that adds 8 new missions, new enemies and allies, and new structures.
- Switch Sides in Chapter 3 – Take control of the Decay in an in-app purchase, and fight against the Highborn through 8 new parody-packed missions that in-clude additional units, structures, and spells.
This witty, wacky, turn-based strategy game is now available for iOS, Android and Google Chrome.
In Highborn, you’re treated to two strategy games that combine to offer an intelligent, tactical experience without the frenetic play of a traditional RTS.
Move your forces around an overhead map to secure spells and combat support, then dive into 3D combat to deploy those advantages against an unsuspecting enemy.
All the fun and fighting is set against an irreverent tale, filled with wacky heroes, witty dialogue and wild assumptions.