Master Jiggywiggy is a character in the Banjo-Koozie series. he appears in Banjo-Koozie:Grunty's Revenge,Banjo Tooie, and Banjo Pilot. He dies from bieng killed by Banjo.
- You have just collected your first Jiggy. Jiggies are powerful objects containing magic strong enough to break the spell of the great witch Gruntilda. Gruntilda has scattered our Jiggies far and wide across many lands. The spell that she cast on us Jiggy priests prevents us from touching any Jiggies, so we are powerless to stop her. The Jiggy that you've just collected has enough power to open the way to Cliff Farm. I will open the gateway to the altar for you - please carry this Jiggy to the Jiggy pad and press A to release the Jiggy magic."
- "Please hurry to the Jiggy altar and press A to open the other worlds! Gruntilda cannot be allowed to win."
- Jiggywiggy: You can't open the way to the next world yet. With 6 Jiggies you should be able to break Gruntilda's seal.
Banjo: Okay, I'll go get more Jiggies.
- There is a Jiggy you can buy from Jolly Dodger called Mr. Jiggywiggy in Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.
- Banjo once called him Jimmywiggy.