Short Track Racing: Trading Paint is a PlayStation 2 racing game made by THQ. It is rated E.
Short Tracks are where future Nascar legends cut their teeth and make their way up the ranks — one collision at a time. Followed avidly by Nascar's millions of fans there's a short track in thousands of small towns across the country. Now with STRTP, players can live the true short track racing experience.
- Race to the Finish Line! The game boasts 20 tracks and gives fans a chance to unlock different vehicle models and skins, as well as challenge modes to really test their driving mettle.
- Test Your Skills! Drive 7 different exhilarating vehicle classes such as Stock Car, ¾ Midgets, Modified, Wingless Sprint, Late Model, Hobby Stock or a Pickup Truck.
- Fine Tuning! Make sure your car is in tip top shape by fine tuning everything from the tire pressure to the steering ratio.
- Are You a Pro? Race in three different game modes — Rookie, Veteran and Pro, each offering a different type of thrill.
- Vroom..Vroom! Show them what you've got and trade paint on the I-10 Lucas Oil or the Peach State Speedway.